SANDPIPER CAMP – DETAILS
Who is it for?
This co-ed camp is for children ages 6 to 9 years who aren’t quite ready for surfing but still love being near the water and in the shallows, and want to become ocean stronger ready.
- Support in becoming stronger ocean athletes.
- Learn the basics of ocean safety awareness and etiquette.
- Daily Marine exploration lessons
- Build confidence with a boogie board.
- Engage in introductory to surfing-by the end of the week, they will have the opportunity to try surfing if they are ready. (Surfing is 1-on-1)
What to expect?
Kids will learn, in an engaging and fun way, all about the ocean in order to play and stay safe: tides, waves, currents, marine creatures and marine life, the importance of sun protection and beach/water good manners. Through non-competitive games and activities they will strengthen their basic athletic and shallow water skills, experience team-building, and make new friends, all with our philosophy of Empowered Learning in mind.
Why choose Aqua Adventures?
Our San Diego Surf Camps and Del Mar Surf Camps are highly regarded among locals and tourists alike. Our goal is to make it fun for your child to learn about surfing and become stronger in the ocean in a non-competitive environment. Our campers are in small groups with one trained, caring coach to four campers.
SP AUGUST 23-27 2021
Reservations made AFTER Sunday at noon the day BEFORE the camp's starting date cannot be guaranteed.